When it comes to start-up funding, it is difficult enough to decide between...
This course covers the basics of crowdfunding, helping you understand if crowdfunding is the right option for you and your business.
Crowdfunding has worked very well for many start-up, entrepreneurs, creative projects and social enterprises where they were able to raise funding to make their businesses, social / creative projects or ideas happen.
As a result of successful campaign the project would not only be funded, but also have a community of supporters who have invested small amounts of money and vested their personal interest in the idea, project or the idea creator.
This course is for you if you:
- Want to launch your idea but not sure where to begin
- Are interested in how crowdfunding works and want to learn more about it
- Want to raise capital to get your idea started
- Want to validate your idea and see if there is any interest in what you are creating
- You want to grow your audience and attract more customers
Please note our crowdfunding courses are specifically aimed at Rewards / Donations based crowdfunding, and is not suitable for Equity based crowdfunding. If you are looking to raise Equity funding, please see our Funding courses.
No Reviews found for this course.