Marketing basics for a start-up business
This course covers the basics of crowdfunding, helping you understand if crowdfunding is the right option for you and your business.
Crowdfunding has worked very well for many start-up, entrepreneurs, creative projects and social enterprises where they were able to raise funding to make their businesses, social / creative projects or ideas happen.
As a result of successful campaign the project would not only be funded, but also have a community of supporters who have invested small amounts of money and vested their personal interest in the idea, project or the idea creator.
This course is for you if you:
- Want to launch your idea but not sure where to begin
- Are interested in how crowdfunding works and want to learn more about it
- Want to raise capital to get your idea started
- Want to validate your idea and see if there is any interest in what you are creating
- You want to grow your audience and attract more customers
Please note our crowdfunding courses are specifically aimed at Rewards / Donations based crowdfunding, and is not suitable for Equity based crowdfunding. If you are looking to raise Equity funding, please see our Funding courses.
No Reviews found for this course.